Thank god she said ‘YES’ when your best friend proposed to her.
They are tying the knot.
The year’s biggest bachelor party has been given to you to plan (or secretly that is the expectation).
So… perhaps you’ve attended a few of them and planning is your thing.
We can assist in either case.
Give us a call so that we can guarantee that everyone will enjoy your bachelor party!
It’s Your Party.
Where do you START?
• Simplify the guest list.
• Start planning early.
• Create a budget and follow it.
• Make a checklist.
• Enlist help. Bachelor Party Cabo
• Keep the menu simple.
• Serve one specialty cocktail.
How to Make Sure Your Party is Not Boring
Don’t Do It Yourself. Planning a party all by yourself is probably the worst way to go. Ask Bachelor Party Cabo.
- Add Unusual Activity. So every party usually has food, music, drinks and a few games.
- Try a Theme.
- Don’t Stop The Music.
Tips for the best Bachelor Party.
- Set the Stage. Even more than the venue or idea, you want to make sure you check in with the groom-to-be and find out what he has in mind.
- Get Out and Get Active. …
- A Boisterous Bar Crawl.
- Get Sporty.
- Mix Things Up.
- Wind Down on the Water.
To pay or not to pay Should the groom pay for his bachelor party?
The groom usually pays nothing for his bachelor party, although there’s an exception to that rule should the bachelor party take place out of town. If the bachelor party involves expenses such as airfare and hotel, you do not have an obligation to pay the groom’s way.
Best Bachelor Party Bash.
Do Make It Personal.
• Don’t Overschedule.
• Don’t Underestimate Cost.
• Do Ask for Social Media Permission.
• Don’t Stress About the Invite List.
• Do Ask for Help Bachelor Party Cabo
• Don’t Drink and Drive.
What not to do!
• Don’t peer pressure the Groom
• Don’t get too wild.
• Don’t bail on your friends.
• Don’t complain about money.
• Don’t invite extra friends.
• Don’t get dramatic.
• Don’t mess with the plan.
• Don’t get too boozy.